Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Babies Galore!

It has been so fun shopping for babies the past few months! With the arrival of my niece, Avery and Keith's GRANDBABY, Addison, I'm sure to go broke! I love buying baby clothes but especially love buying girl baby clothes. Boy baby clothes are creepy and very Pee-Wee Herman like. I'm sorry, it's true! I was delighted to find triathlon onesies for both little girls prior to their birth. Avery sported hers at IMTX and I've been told Addie wore hers that same day (but I have yet to see pics!!!!!). :)




These little girls couldn't look more different and still be just as adorable. I love these little girls! Here are just a couple pics for you to adore. :)



Addison Irene w/ me! She likes me very much of course. :)




Avery Elizabeth hanging by the pool w/ me on July 4th. She LOVED the water!



And with all these other babies, I can't help but think of Leia when she was a baby! :)





1 comment: